Monday, February 6, 2012

DIVA DERBY


Ellyn had a fun Pinewood Derby Activity, with the 8-9 year old "Activity day girls"
in our ward.  The room was decorated so cute and the cars weren't just "boy"colors.
The girls had a blast and compared to scout pinewood derby's that I've heard about,
 the competitive spirit was NOT so crazy.
The girls were nice to each other and complementive on the cars and
all cheered for the winners.  They just enjoyed racing their cars over and over and over.
They didn't even want to stop for the brownies and icecream, which was delicious.




"I like my birthday's everyone, each brings a greater Joy to me, but I can't wait until I'm 8 for then I'll be baptized you see."   Quinn's so great, he had a wonderful birthday.  Ya, gotta love this kids drive for perfection and his sweetness.  More about his Baptism Adventure later!

3 comments:

  1. How fun. I haven't heard of a Pine Wood Derby for girls......you go girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea... so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost forgot about blogs that I can read. Fun stuff...

    ReplyDelete