Sunday, September 16, 2012

Family is SO great!!!

 
Can I just say, I love having family around!  It's nice to have my in-laws who live next door and cousins less than a mile away.  It is also nice to have family that we get to travel to go see.   I didn't always think of having family SO close as a blessing.  I was independent and ready to start OUR traditions and be US!  But,  over the years I have humbled myself and come to recognize the support and love that family gives.  I am so grateful for all of my family and that the Lord has blessed me with such amazing family members!!
 
This last week we celebrated Coulson's 6th birthday!

He had a smashin fun party with a bunch of wild friends!!!
 
He was really nice and thanked everyone for their presents but you could really tell when we like one because his face would light-up and he'd jump up and give that person a hug.



Quinn is the new Junior Cadet Utah State Horseshoe Pitching Champion!!!
Grandpa Ohms pitches horshoes and next year the world horseshoe tournament will be held in St. George so we have been practicing and going to some horseshoe tournaments.  He is improving and so is Ellyn. She took second place.  One more reason to spend time with family...at the horseshoe courts.
 

This week was also Seth's birthday....I won't tell you how old he is.


Sometimes, they argue and fight (not very often)  but this proves that they love each other. They not only share a room, sometimes they even squish in the same bed!!  aahhhh, peace!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE that picture of Couls! We are glad you are close too...and that you like to play with us. It is weird to think Dave has cousins in our town and we never see them. I like having family near.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love spending time with all ya'll too! :)

    ReplyDelete