Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Family Home Evening

Bowling fun.  Last night we had a really great lesson on being thankful for what you have and how to show your family that you are thankful for them.  They all listened and participated really well, which is saying a lot for VERY active children.  I was in charge of the activity, and they have been asking to go bowling for the last year, since we drive by the bowling alley alot as we go back and forth to town.  So,

SURPRISE!!!  Yes, they were surprised and I suddenly felt very loved.  Why can't I feel that kind of love when I am trying to be a good mom and mold their character through good hard labor???



 Coulson would set his ball up on that thing(don't know what it is called) then back up like a bull, scrape his foot on the ground, like bulls in cartoons, then run and shove the ball.





 Poor Adi didn't want to leave those "cute" bowling shoes behind.  If you look close she is cross-eyed.
We all had a blast and I even won!!  Seth was just behind, followed by Ellyn.  Adi wins the award for being the most excited cheerleader, and Coulson for his creative bowling.  Quinn was trying so hard, those balls are just SO heavy.

3 comments:

  1. Ah, I remember the days when Mom, Janis, and Myself were on a bowling league. Fun times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Couls BULL-ing! Fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete