Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Goats

Ellyn wanted me to put some pictures of our goats on the blog.  I decided that having animals is usually quite an adventure so, I suppose they are blog worthy.

It sounds a little silly but we love these goats!  Jasmine was my parents goats who has come to retire at our house and Juliette just arrived here last week.  We bought her from our neighbors down the road.  She isn't quite old enough to breed yet but she will be in february and we plan to breed her and then milk her.  THAT will be a crazy adventure, but hopefully fun!  They are both really nice and enjoy running around with the kids and eating our plethora of elm leaves.
 Jasmine
 Juliette

1 comment:

  1. Cute....I think goats are so adorable. I used to like to go to your mom and dads and look at the one called Oreo. He was just the cutest little thing!

    ReplyDelete