Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas Tree Hunt

For us, the Christmas tree starts off our Christmas celebration.  We pack up the hot chocolate, gloves hats, sleds (this year we didn't have enough snow for sledding), and Christmas music.  So far we've gone somewhere different every year to get a tree.  This year we went to the  "mountain slide"  And got a tree that was doomed to become rubbish as they clear away all the dirt, rock, and trees to rebuild highway 14, which goes up Cedar Canyon.  Now, I know I don't have a picture of the tree we got, but with all the bustle I just forgot.



the boys pretending the road is falling on them

 Here are a few pictures from our Thanksgiving adventure up in Lehi.  Early in the day we ran a family 5k.  It was one of those perfect mornings and the run was invigorating.  All the kids ran it, and for the most part, happily.


COUSIN FUN!!!

4 comments:

  1. Ah, looks like a lot of fun. I'll bet it was nice getting to go to Lehi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There isn't a LIKE button on your blog.....well, I LIKE it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea - to get your tree at the landslide!! I can't wait to see it. :)

    ReplyDelete